Student Visas

The United States offers amazing opportunities for students from all over the world to learn, and develop valuable skills and training. The Mathews & Peddibhotla Law Group
has extensive experience in working with students and charting out their future academic path. Whether you are just starting an academic program, or you are looking to transition out of your current program, or if you have faced issues academically or in your immigration status while pursuing your studies, the Mathews & Peddibhotla Law Group can help you in achieving your goals.

F-1: Acedemic Students

An F visa is a non-immigrant visa for international students studying at a U.S. college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program.

J-1: Exchange Visitors

J-1 visas (“Exchange Visitors”) are non-immigrant visas (which often include work authorization) for participants in approved training and internship programs.