As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, various government departments and agencies have suspended a wide range of in-person immigration operations. Updated instructions and processes have also been provided for certain immigration filings. Below, we provide several links to track the most up-to-date information on the government’s response to immigration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This link provides up to date information regarding:
- Field Office Appointments and Rescheduling
- Application Support Center (ASC) Appointments and Rescheduling
- Request for Evidence and Notices of Intent to Deny Deadlines
- Certain Requests for Evidence, Notices of Intent to Deny, Notices of Intent to Revoke, and Notices of Intent to Terminate
- Extensions of Employment Authorization Documents
- Form I-129B, Notice of Appeal or Motion
- Naturalization Oath Ceremonies
- Special Situations
This link provides up to date information regarding all Immigration Courts, including:
- Detained Hearings
- Non-Detained Hearings
- Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) Hearings
- Court Filings
- Court Operational Status
This link provides up to date information on travel advisories and links to the embassy and country-specific COVID-19 information.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 escalates at a rapid pace, we at MPLG want to assure you that we are here to support and guide our clients.
Roujin Mozaffarimehr is an Attorney with MPLG who practices immigration and nationality law, working a full range of immigration matters with a specialization in business immigration. She manages the firm’s H-1B practice. Roujin assists corporate clients including start-ups, consulting companies, and product companies with developing their immigration programs. Roujin further specializes in F-1 student matters, training programs, and routinely files Motions to Reopen and Reconsider and Appeals with the Administrative Appeals Office.
Roujin is the Chapter Chair-Elect of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Santa Clara Valley Chapter and a member of the Iranian American Bar Association. She is fluent in Farsi (Persian) and Italian.